Hello Plant Lovers,
I wanted to remind you, tomorrow, I will be teaching Intro to Cannabis Energetics and Quantum Flower Essences at 2:30-5:45 in Breckenridge, Colorado at the Mountain West Herb Conference here is Colorado. A few tickets are left and it would be fantastic to see you at my booth. Come see me and mention this post to get a free gift during the 16-19th.
I will be unveiling the 12 color CannaEssences line to the public and as well as my upcoming books.
If you can not attend the conference, but would like to purchase the professional recording and class notes. Please contact me at info@CannaEssence.org or Jamie@CannaEssence.org
- Introduction to Cannabis Energetics and Quantum Flower Essences Thursday 2:30-5:45 Peak 14
- Jamie Lynn Thomas presents an introduction to Cannabis Energetics and Quantum Flower Essences. She will discuss Cannabis energy medicines and quantum H20 Infusions and their role in healing the PEMS or the Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual bodies in clinical practice. This class empowers sensory awareness of the PEMS by inviting the attendees to sample four separate Rocky Mountain cannabis plant & color spirits as well as record clinical changes in their own PEMS systems. This exercise will prepare the practitioner to work with the CannaEssences in their innovative, conscious practices. Many herbalists and practitioners, in Cannabis legal states, are being overwhelmed with Cannabis medicine perception imbalances and heroic uses. This gentle effective, internationally legal, remedy is exactly what they need in their vital tool belts.About CannaEssence: Jamie Lynn and CannaEssence have studied the unique water crystal imprints of a variety of Cannabis Strains using hundreds of case studies and large samplings of the public. These special floral imprints are an innovative alcohol free elixir with quantum infusions that resonate harmonically with specific color (light waves) from the Manchester color wheel. By combining the power of plant spirit medicine, color/light therapy and quantum infusions these elixirs are a new sensory experience for the Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual bodies or PEMS.
- Cannabis Dosing Strategies for Pain Using Eclectic Percolations Friday 1:15 -4:30 Peak 14
- Jamie Lynn Thomas presents Cannabis Dosing Strategies for Pain Using Eclectic Percolations. These special Eclectic extractions are rarely available in the Cannabis recreational or MMJ (medical) markets. A class demonstration of an Eclectic percolation will set up any medicine maker to prepare and use the drop dose strategies that are highlighted in the case and formulary examples. Attendees will be invited to sample the finished Eclectic percolation and sense for themselves the power of the Eclectics.“I currently have 2 clients who have replaced their use of morphine with drop doses of my Eclectic percolation formula for the past 2 years”This class supports the empowered education of herbalists and their clients. By practicing empowered education, this resolves the practitioner of the risk for dispensing medicines, especially in non legal states. Instead, the herbalist or practitioner acts as a consultant educator who empowers the client to take control of their vital health and decrease their pain.
- Cannabis Flower Essences & Fibromyalgia – A 6 Week Protocol Saturday 1:15- 2:45 Peak 17
- Jamie Lynn Thomas presents Cannabis Flower Essences & Fibromyalgia – A 6 Week Protocol. This class outlines a 6 week topical energetic protocol using the Cannabis plant spirit to transform fibromyalgia symptoms and decrease PEMS (Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual bodies) pain. Every person who has used the essences for fibromyalgia has seen some shift in their PEMS pain and 70% have total resolution of acute symptoms. The protocol is so simple it takes less than 15 minutes to complete and 30 minutes with clinical check ins.
Feel free to post your questions on this thread and I would be happy to personally answer them.
Hearts & Flowers,