Hello PEMS People,
Today is the New Moon and an excellent time to get your seeds planted today.
When I think of seeds and the new moon, I think of my own personal seeds and intentions as well as my garden seeds for the summer. For the past eight years, I have been co-creating with my gardens towards specific intentions and goals. By doing this intentional or mindful gardening, I have benefited from increased yields, decreased pests and more vital, healthy plants. My gardens have been so productive and beautiful that they have been featured in the Denver Post Newspaper in April 2013.
This year we have moved and will be creating a brand new garden using the amazing techniques I’m sharing with you today.
How I came to learn sustainable, conscious and beautiful gardening methods was when I choose to rent my first home. My husband and I have always chosen homes that needed lots of work to the yard. My two favorite rental homes, had large expansive front yards. Each one looked like hard caked down dirt that looked like they had not been watered in a season or two. No healthy topsoil layer or growing weeds, just hard packed earth that needed much love and TLC. We would work up to 40 hours a week for the spring season transforming the environment, the soil and the community. I remember having the community involvement grow as the plants started showing their lovely green sprouts. It is amazing what plants can do to a community when they start transforming the energy of the entire block. We would notice non serving neighbors finding better serving homes, more bees and more engaged children in nature. How did I do all this? I had to raise the vibration of the environment with Essences and CannaEssences. I co-created and actively listened to the plants and their individual needs. I created formulas for my tomatoes, fennel, cannabis, flowers, wildlife and even the routy squirrels.
For those of you who want to work with the shadow side of April, I suggest you utilize the quantum broadcasting ceremony to set your intentions for the next month and the next spring season. This is a powerful new moon as the astrological zodiac sign #1 is aligned perfectly and this tends to mean that seeds of intention placed on this day have been, in the past, auspicious and abundant. A perfect time to set those long term heart strings and quantum programming. You can use this awesome FREE PRINTABLE CananEssence Quantum Broadcasting Wheel.
I like to use cold weather vegetables to get grounded into my intentions for the spring and summer season.
- How will your garden outside and your inner garden grow over this time period?
- What are your goals? Intentions?
- Will you nourish your friends and family with your abundant garden?
- Will you create a product or sell at a farmers market, Etsy or from your home?
- Whatever goodness you create will be easier if you follow these simple steps for planting, transplanting, deterring pests in all senses of the term 😉
For those who want to get their garden started, I have a special treat for you from my upcoming book below 🙂
Garden Sprays & Environmental Changes
The garden is a great place to watch Nature at work in all her glory. Any seasoned gardener will tell you that plants have an all out war during the growing season. Some plants are dominant and fast growing, taking nutrients from the other slower, shallower root systems. This leaves an abundance of dominate plants while the others are slowly strangled and killed. This war is why we” pull weeds” to “save” other plants, so that they can grow and produce vegetables or fruit. As a bio dynamic urban gardener, I tend to have a wild looking garden; that is a place where the war can easily be seen to be sustainable and nourishing to the cohabiting plants. I always choose to plant my garden with companion plants. This way my garden, when it goes wild as it inevitably will, will create its own soil system that serves the entire ecosystem. By using flower essences to support my garden, I can change the way a plant behaves to its neighbors and pests. The CannaEssences serve to tame them with love and nourishment, so that the war turns to a peace treaty of co creation and cohabitation.
When I have pests going after a certain plant i.e. tomatoes I will go and observe the area during the three main parts of the day i.e. morning, afternoon and the evening right before sundown. Then I will ask the plants which essences will serve them, to balance the plants PEMS system, so that they can better fend off pest and predators. The plant spirit then indicates though subtle communication methods its needs and desires. Those who listen to this unique voice will get clear indications on what are the next steps to creating vital health. This plant spirit voice can come to each person in a slightly different manner.
In my experience, the way people first start to sense plant spirits energies is through their most dominate learning style. However for many, especially during their first experiences, there will be an inner knowing of what the plant is trying to tell you, however being new and lacking trust in yourself you may think you heard nothing at all. It’s a trick; your senses will tell you exactly what to do. There is no needs to think about it- just trust this intuition and keep practicing active listening and observation. For others it will take much practice to TRUST what you are sensing with your PEMS. The best way to start is to sit for 10 minutes in front of one plant and notice all the little details of this plant that has caught your attention. If you are called to make a quick sketch, it may serve to deepen the interaction between your PEMS and the plant spirits PEMS.
Birds and wildlife love the essences. Any range or brand you are attracted to will bring you the support in your garden that you need. This is the magic of the law of attraction and color psychology. You will always choose what you need the most in the moment therefore giving your system the perfect support in its greatest need. By adding essences to bird and animal water, the animal kingdom is supported and balanced to your gardens perfect harmony. This creates a great resonance for you, the animals and the plants. In gardens where this co-creation has been part of the very fabric of its growth for 3+ years; they have a special energy and quantum signature. I noticed more bees, less pests and more co habitation between all species. It was almost as if the whole ecosystem was working towards the optimal goal of conscious, sustainable and beautiful gardening just like I was. In my clients yards, where they said nothing would grow, they have thriving gardens full of abundant wildlife and co diversity.
- Using Essences in the Watering Can
This is one of the most diverse ways to use the essences with your garden. The essences are very powerful to the plant kingdom. The water has a special communication system with plants that needs very little essence to create large changes in the plants PEMS systems. This is part of the quantum bioresonance communication complex. Add this water to any plant that needs a little bit of special attention.
- Focused Plant- Acute Care: Take a moment to really look at the plant that wants some special attention. Get up close. Notice any injuries, weeping spots, bugs, or any other details that stick out at you. Once you have a good sense of what is going on in the plants PEMS system; look at your CannaEssence set and choose the color or flower that you are most attracted. Add 1-3 drops of essence to any size water can or mister or sprayer. I suggest a mix of the two for an acute case or a plant that wants special attention. Mist the leaves 3x a day for 3 days. Water the plant with a little bit of Essence enhanced water. If the plant likes a big drink; water as you normally would. If you water 1-3 x a week just make a new essence enhanced watering can for each watering day. If you have a plant that only likes a tiny drink. You can freeze up essence enhanced ice cubes in any standard ice tray. Giving the plant 1 to 3 ice cubes each day for 3 days. This will depend on the size of your plants water demands. Please stop watering if mold or fuzz appears. Allow the plant to dry out and then try another essence. This is a type of plant acute care. Sometimes they need a little surgery to skim off the top non serving layer of dirt and have a new layer or healthy dirt infusion. J Listen to your plant spirit friends and they will show you the way to vital plants.
- Watering According to the Color Days of the Week:
- Purple- Monday am, Violet- Monday pm, Red- Tuesday, Yellow- Wednesday, Orange- Thursday, Green- Friday, Indigo- Saturday, Magenta- Sunday
- Using Essences in Hydroponics
I have been receiving many case reports from Colorado grow operations on the use of the CannaEssences with their crops. Some report decreased pest and more vital plants. Once we gather more information and case reports on this use, I will report it in my second edition.
- Sit with your plants or current group of grows. Cannabis grows or species specific grows- you will want to tailor your daily mix to the needs of your plants. This will require sitting with the plants for a while as you listen to their PEMS collective needs. During this time you may notice that a specific plant may need some acute or immediate attention and it may not be the same as the rest of the group. See above Focused Plant- Acute Care. Once you know the essence that the group would like to use, you can add 1-3 drops to your master tank. Allow your plants to flush as normal. Repeat the next time you fill your master tank.
Using Essences in Animal Water
Animals, like the plants, are very sensitive to energetic vibrations. This means that a little goes a long way to making PEMS transformations. By paying attention and doing some Nature watching you will be able to figure out which essence will serve your animal kingdom friends the best in your ecosystem.
- Add 1 drop of the chosen essence to the animal watering dish or bowl. I like to start in my garden with abundance and then move through the colors according to the needs of the animals.
- Using Essences as a Pest Deterrent
You can use the essences as a natural barrier to pests on top of infusing the plants PEMS with fortitude and abundance. I like to use Violet – Cleansing as a barrier or pest deterrent. I have infused salt, water, placed drops on rocks, used the four directions and added to my roof and trees. This use of diluted and direct drops created a type of network that wove webbing around my gardens ecosystem; a special little paradise in the city. By combining both the exterior protection and internal watering of the plants using the above method we can see huge changes in the garden ecosystem.
- Direct Drop Pest Deterrent Method: Take 1 drop and put it in the 4 directions of your house; on the edge of your property line. This form a square around your house. Then get on top your roof and place 1 drop at the middle or topmost section of your roof. If you do not have a roof; place one drop directly in the middle of the garden. Do not endanger yourself i.e. get on the chimney. This has created a 3D pyramid around your garden. You just performed a type of quantum cleansing using Sacred Geometry + Essences + Colors = VibroChromoTherapy.
- Diluted Drops & Watering Can Barrier Method: Take a large watering can with a thin neck and drop 3 drops into the water. Then go to the edge of your property and start walking as you trail a thin fountain of barrier water around your home. You may need to fill 3+ cans to complete this method for a standard suburban home. Just go back to where you left off and connect the water lines as you continue to work your way around your property to where you began. Once you are complete with this process, it should last at least 1 lunar cycle sometimes up to 3+ months for well maintained gardens with daily enhanced water through the growing season.
I hope this was helpful and PEMS enlightening.
Abundance Flowers & Veggies,