Hello PEMS Conscious People,
As this is one of the hardest months to integrate into the PEMS system I wanted to offer a Sneek Peek into the Raise Your Vibration Monthly Health Program. Use these tools to support your system over the course of the month with your special Master Dosage Bottle of Yellow CannaEssence that is sent directly to your door.
Even if you do not have the essence or do not plan to do the program you will gain some insight into your personal attraction to the Color Yellow and CannaEssence. Explore your PEMS and transform your consciousness one drop of awareness at a time.
Yellow as a Color Therapy
Color Association & Meanings- CHROMOTHERAPY indications: YELLOW
In chromotherapy or color therapy there are positive and negative states of color. This is the reference to how people experience the color yellow when in a positive and healthy state. The negative qualities are the shadow side of the color being expressed as a negative and unhealthy state of being. I see the negative qualities as an indicator that these folks need yellow. They are deficient in this color or essence saturation. If someone is balanced in yellow they, most likely, will not need as much of the essence daily to make changes to their PEMS. This is why color and picture attraction work so well. You’re automatically attracted or repulsed by the color or image. This is your body letting you know exactly what you are excessive or deficient in.
Yellow in the positive: Open minded, good humored, confident, strategic, wise, logical, good humored, intellectual, courageous, rebirth, rejuvenation, bright, joyful, increases neuromuscular tone, clearing-cleansing effect, mental clarify, inspiration, leadership, concentration, cleansing
Yellow in the negative: vindictive, looks for flattery, feelings of inferiority, over analytical, UTI, pessimistic, cowardly, devious, loss of hope, domination, chronic fatigue, low self esteem
Month: April the month of rebirth from repetitive patterning and instability by balancing light in the body thus creating a healing relationship with the shadow of self
Day of the week: Wednesday
12 holy nights colors- 12 holy colors Date: December 28th
Planetary association: Mercury (Messenger of the gods)
Color Body Zone Association: Solar plexus
Organs: The endocrine system, pancreas, liver, spleen, stomach & small intestine,
Traditional Complementary Color: Violet
CannaEssence Complementary Color: Indigo
Yellow Representation & Color Psychology:
- Mind and intellect:From a color psychology perspective, yellow stimulates our mental faculties; it activates the left or analytical brain.
- Happiness and fun:Yellow is uplifting to the spirits; yellow helps create enthusiasm for life and can awaken greater confidence and optimism.
- Communication of New Ideas:Yellow is related to the expression and integration of new ideas and thoughts
Effects of Yellow:
- Creative:The color of new ideas, yellow helps us find new ways of doing things.
- Quick decisions:Yellow helps with clear thinking and quick decision-making but it can also be impulsive.
- Anxiety producing:Yellow is fast moving so too much time in its presence can agitate and lead to nervousness and emotional instability.
- Critical:Yellow makes people more mentally analytical and self critical of both themselves and others.
- Non-emotional:Yellow relates to the head not the heart.
Check out the Contents page from this Months E-Book
Check out the Contents Page from This Months E-Book on CannaEssence Yellow